Propositions about novelty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosser, J. Jr., 1992. "The dialogue between the economic and the ecologic theories of evolution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 195-215, March.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003.
"Breaking the waves: a Poisson regression approach to Schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 671-693, September.
- B. Verspagen & G. Silverberg, 2000. "Breaking the waves: a poisson regression approach to schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations," Working Papers 00.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2000. "Breaking the Waves: A Poisson Regression Approach to Schumpeterian Clustering of Basic Innovations," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 331-360.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1995. "Recombinant Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1722, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Recombinant Growth," Scholarly Articles 3708468, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2006. "Why we need a generalized Darwinism, and why generalized Darwinism is not enough," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Philip Johnson-Laird, 2005. "Flying bicycles: How the Wright brothers invented the airplane," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 4(1), pages 27-48, June.
- Nancy Nersessian, 2002. "Abstraction via generic modeling in concept formation in science," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 3(1), pages 129-154, March.
- Markose, Sheri M., 2004. "Novelty in complex adaptive systems (CAS) dynamics: a computational theory of actor innovation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 41-49.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Beckenbach & Maria Daskalakis & David Hofmann, 2012. "Agent-based modelling of novelty creating behavior and sectoral growth effects—Linking the creative and the destructive side of innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 513-542, July.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0635-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Binder, Martin & Witt, Ulrich, 2012. "A critical note on the role of the capability approach for sustainability economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 721-725.
- repec:bla:srbeha:v:34:y:2017:i:3:p:335-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Binder, 2014. "Should evolutionary economists embrace libertarian paternalism?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 515-539, July.
- Harper, David A. & Endres, Anthony M., 2012. "The anatomy of emergence, with a focus upon capital formation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 352-367.
- Cantner Uwe & Dosi Giovanni, 2014. "Guest Editorial," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 116-119, April.
- Peeters, T.J.G., 2013. "External knowledge search and use in new product development," Other publications TiSEM 300ebb34-b090-4210-b95e-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pierpaolo Andriani & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2015. "Transactional innovation as performative action: transforming comparative advantage in the global coffee business," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 371-400, April.
- Grebel, Thomas, 2013. "On the tradeoff between similarity and diversity in the creation of novelty in basic science," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 66-78.
- Andersson, Claes, 2011. "Splitting the replicator: Generalized Darwinism and the place of culture in nature," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 657-669.
- Foster, John & Metcalfe, J. Stan, 2012.
"Economic emergence: An evolutionary economic perspective,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 420-432.
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kurt Dopfer & Jason Potts & Andreas Pyka, 2016. "Upward and downward complementarity: the meso core of evolutionary growth theory," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 753-763, October.
- Cohendet Patrick & Llerena Patrick & Simon Laurent, 2014.
"The Routinization of Creativity: Lessons from the Case of a Video-game Creative Powerhouse,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 120-141, April.
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena & Laurent Simon, 2012. "THE ROUTINIZATION OF CREATIVITY: Lessons from the Case of a video-game Creative Powerhouse," Working Papers of BETA 2012-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Cecere, Grazia, 2012. "Creative and adaptive responses in technological change," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60396, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsNovelty Creativity Evolution Uncertainty Knowledge growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:70:y:2009:i:1-2:p:311-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .