A game-theoretic explanation of the administrative lattice in institutions of higher learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Rothschild & Lawrence J. White, 1993.
"The University in the Marketplace: Some Insights and Some Puzzles,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 11-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rothschild & Lawrence J. White, 1991. "The University in the Marketplace: Some Insights and Some Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 3853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1996. "Buying the Best: Cost Escalation in Elite Higher Education," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot96-1.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Thomas W. Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1994.
"Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?,"
INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1628-1644, December.
- Erik J. Brynjolfsson & Thomas Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1991. "Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?," Working Paper Series 123, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Pitchik, Carolyn & Schotter, Andrew, 1987. "Honesty in a Model of Strategic Information Transmission," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1032-1036, December.
- Aron, Debra J, 1990. "Firm Organization and the Economic Approach to Personnel Management," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 23-27, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Ortmann & Katarína Svítková, 2007. "Certification as a Viable Quality Assurance Mechanism in Transition Economies: Evidence, Theory, and Open Questions," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 99-114.
- Finn Olesen, 2003. "Rudolf Christiani - en interessant rigsdagsmand?," Working Papers 44/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Caers, Ralf & Du Bois, Cindy & Jegers, Marc & De Gieter, Sara & De Cooman, Rein & Pepermans, Roland, 2009. "A micro-economic perspective on manager selection in nonprofit organizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 173-197, January.
- Craig Andrea & Vierø Marie-Louise, 2013.
"Academia or the Private Sector? Sorting of Agents into Institutions and an Outside Sector,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 303-345, December.
- Andrea Craig & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2008. "Academia or the Private Sector? Sorting of Agents into Institutions and an Outside Sector," Working Papers 1198, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Frank Jensen & Lars Gårn Hansen & Niels Vestergaard, 2004. "Ratcheting in Renewable Resources Contracting," Working Papers 58/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Martin, Robert E., 2004. "Tuition discounting without tears," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-189, April.
- Andreas Ortmann, 2001. "Capital Romance: Why Wall Street Fell in Love With Higher Education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311.
- Yuri Gorbaneff & Juan Manuel González & Leonardo Barón, 2011. "¿para qué sirve la interventoría de las obras públicas en Colombia?," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(24), pages 413-428, January-J.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:43:y:2000:i:3:p:377-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .