Bayes contingent plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cyert, Richard M & DeGroot, Morris H, 1970. "Bayesian Analysis and Duopoly Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1168-1184, Sept.-Oct.
- Chew, Soo Hong, 1983. "A Generalization of the Quasilinear Mean with Applications to the Measurement of Income Inequality and Decision Theory Resolving the Allais Paradox," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1065-1092, July.
- In-Uck Park, 1998.
"A revealed-preference implication of weighted utility decisions under uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 413-426.
- Park, I.U., 1993. "A Revealed Preference Implication of Weighted Utility Decisions Under Uncertainty," Papers 270, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward SchleeE, 1997. "The sure thing principle and the value of information," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Zambrano, Eduardo, 2005. "Testable implications of subjective expected utility theory," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 262-268, November.
- Markus Pasche, 1998. "An Approach to Robust Decision Making: The Rationality of Heuristic Behavior," Working Paper Series B 1998-10, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät.
- Edward J. Green & In-Uck Park, 1995. "Three contributions to the theory of decision under uncertainty," Working Papers 558, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Banerjee, Priyodorshi & Das, Tanmoy, 2015. "Are Contingent Choices Consistent?," MPRA Paper 66995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eran Shmaya & Leeat Yariv, 2016. "Experiments on Decisions under Uncertainty: A Theoretical Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1775-1801, July.
- Edward J. Green, 1995. "Reconciling Some Conflicting Evidence on Decision Making under Uncertainty," Game Theory and Information 9509002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:31:y:1996:i:2:p:225-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.