The role of race/ethnicity and race relations on public opinion related to the immigration and crime link
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2006.
"Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 510-530, August.
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2004. "Who is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants," Development Working Papers 187, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anna Maria Mayda (Georgetown University), 2005. "Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes towards Immigrants," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2004. "Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristin F. Butcher & Anne Morrison Piehl, 1998. "Cross-city evidence on the relationship between immigration and crime," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 457-493.
- Culver, Leigh, 2004. "The impact of new immigration patterns on the provision of police services in midwestern communities," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 329-344.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rojas-Gaona, Carlos E. & Hong, Jun Sung & Peguero, Anthony A., 2016. "The significance of race/ethnicity in adolescent violence: A decade of review, 2005–2015," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 137-147.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:38:y::i:1:p:51-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .