Five Years after: The Impact of Mass Privatization on Wages in Russia, 1993-1998
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Rouse & Douglas Staiger, 1999. "Estimating Returns to Schooling When Schooling is Misreported," Working Papers 798, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Peter J. Luke & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999.
"Wage Determination in Russia: An Econometric Investigation,"
CERT Discussion Papers
9908, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Luke, Peter L. & Schaffer, Mark E, 2000. "Wage Determination in Russia: An Econometric Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 143, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter J. Luke & Mark E. Schaffer, 2000. "Wage Determination in Russia: An Econometric Investigation," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 295, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Elena Rouse & Douglas Staiger, 1999. "Estimating Returns to Schooling When Schooling is Misreported," NBER Working Papers 7235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:prinin:419 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01vm40xr59g is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:160-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.