Financial intermingling in small family businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Bitler & Alicia M. Robb & John D. Wolken, 2001. "Financial services used by small businesses: evidence from the 1998 survey of small business finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 183-205.
- Winborg, Joakim & Landstrom, Hans, 2001. "Financial bootstrapping in small businesses: Examining small business managers' resource acquisition behaviors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-254, May.
- Richard T. Harrison & Colin M. Mason & Paul Girling, 2004. "Financial bootstrapping and venture development in the software industry," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 307-333, July.
- Olson, Patricia D. & Zuiker, Virginia S. & Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Heck, Ramona K. Z. & Duncan, Karen A., 2003. "The impact of the family and the business on family business sustainability," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 639-666, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tansel Yilmazer & Holly Schrank, 2010. "The Use of Owner Resources in Small and Family Owned Businesses: Literature Review and Future Research Directions," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 399-413, December.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2013.
"Funding self-employment -- the role of consumer credit,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1741-1749, May.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Funding Self-Employment - The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 0007, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Funding Self-Employment – The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 005, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Kneiding, Christoph & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," IZA Discussion Papers 6093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1179, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- T. Vanacker & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman & L. Sels, 2011. "Bootstrapping as a Resource Dependence Management Strategy and its Association with Startup Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/740, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:now:fntent:0300000062 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinnar, Rachel S. & Cho, Seonghee & Rogoff, Edward G., 2013. "Outcomes of family involvement in minority owned family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 22-33.
- Amber Remble & Maria Marshall & Roman Keeney, 2014. "Household Saving Behavior and the Influence of Family-Owned Business," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 411-422, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:21:y:2006:i:5:p:726-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.