The development of venture-capital-backed internet companies: An ecosystem perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1993. "Making a Miracle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 251-272, March.
- Spilling, Olav R., 1996. "The entrepreneurial system: On entrepreneurship in the context of a mega-event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 91-103, May.
- Sahlman, William A. & Stevenson, Howard H., 1985. "Capital market myopia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coombs, Joseph E. & Mudambi, Ram & Deeds, David L., 2006. "An examination of the investments in U.S. biotechnology firms by foreign and domestic corporate partners," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 405-428, July.
- Frank, Hermann & Lueger, Manfred & Nosé, Lavinia & Suchy, Daniela, 2010. "The concept of "Familiness": Literature review and systems theory-based reflections," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 119-130, September.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Randerson, Kathleen & Bettinelli, Cristina & Fayolle, Alain & Anderson, Alistair, 2015. "Family entrepreneurship as a field of research: Exploring its contours and contents," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 143-154.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Erkko Autio & László Szerb, 2015.
"National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 28, pages 523-541
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ács, Zoltán J. & Autio, Erkko & Szerb, László, 2014. "National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 476-494.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9473-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9628-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Justin, 2007. "Phase transitions and emergence of entrepreneurship: The transformation of Chinese SOEs over time," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Jain, Bharat A. & Jayaraman, Narayanan & Kini, Omesh, 2008. "The path-to-profitability of Internet IPO firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-194, March.
- Cumming, Douglas & Dai, Na, 2010. "Local bias in venture capital investments," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 362-380, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:18:y:2003:i:2:p:217-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.