Size of investment, opportunity choice and human resources in new venture growth: Some typologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mead, Donald C, 1991. "Small Enterprises and Development: Review Article," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 409-420, January.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Gimeno-Gascon, F. Javier & Woo, Carolyn Y., 1994. "Initial human and financial capital as predictors of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 371-395, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015.
"Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness, and Innovation,"
Clark University, vol. 91(4), pages 475-508, October.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness and Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jaskiewicz, Peter & Combs, James G. & Rau, Sabine B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial legacy: Toward a theory of how some family firms nurture transgenerational entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 29-49.
- Ensley, Michael D. & Pearson, Allison W. & Amason, Allen C., 2002. "Understanding the dynamics of new venture top management teams: cohesion, conflict, and new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 365-386, July.
- Veronique Schutjens & Erik Stam, "undated". "The Fragile Success of Team Start-ups," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:14:y:1999:i:3:p:283-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.