Effects of managers' entrepreneurial behavior on subordinates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan, W. Jack & Ginter, Peter M. & Rucks, Andrew C. & Jacobs, T. Douglas, 1988. "Intrapreneurship and the reinvention of the corporation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 16-21.
- Robert E. Quinn & Kim Cameron, 1983. "Organizational Life Cycles and Shifting Criteria of Effectiveness: Some Preliminary Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, January.
- Jennings, Daniel F. & Seaman, Samuel L., 1990. "Aggressiveness of response to new business opportunities following deregulation: An empirical study of established financial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 177-189, May.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Pearce, John II & Robbins, D. Keith, 1994. "Entrepreneurial recovery strategies of small market share manufacturers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 91-108, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Calisto, Maria de Lurdes & Sarkar, Soumodip, 2017. "Organizations as biomes of entrepreneurial life: Towards a clarification of the corporate entrepreneurship process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 44-54.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:223-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vishal K. Gupta & Suman Niranjan & Banu A. Goktan & John Eriskon, 2016. "Individual entrepreneurial orientation role in shaping reactions to new technologies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 935-961, December.
- Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Zahra, Shaker A., 2002. "Middle managers' perception of the internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship: assessing a measurement scale," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 253-273, May.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0321-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thornhill, Stewart & Amit, Raphael, 2001. "A dynamic perspective of internal fit in corporate venturing," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Howell, Jane M. & Shea, Christine M. & Higgins, Christopher A., 2005. "Champions of product innovations: defining, developing, and validating a measure of champion behavior," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 641-661, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:12:y:1997:i:2:p:147-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.