Critical analysis of Big Data challenges and analytical methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2016. "Big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management: Certain investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 98-110.
- Irani, Zahir & Ghoneim, Ahmad & Love, Peter E.D., 2006. "Evaluating cost taxonomies for information systems management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 1103-1122, September.
- Alexandru Adrian TOLE, 2013. "Big Data Challenges," Database Systems Journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(3), pages 31-40, October.
- Alnoor Bhimani & Leslie Willcocks, 2014. "Digitisation, 'Big Data' and the transformation of accounting information," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 469-490, August.
- Ritu Agarwal & Vasant Dhar, 2014. "Editorial —Big Data, Data Science, and Analytics: The Opportunity and Challenge for IS Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 443-448, September.
- Yingxu Wang & Victor J. Wiebe, 2014. "Big Data Analytics on the Characteristic Equilibrium of Collective Opinions in Social Networks," International Journal of Cognitive Informatics and Natural Intelligence (IJCINI), IGI Global, vol. 8(3), pages 29-44, July.
- Z Irani, 2010. "Investment evaluation within project management: an information systems perspective," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(6), pages 917-928, June.
- Robert J. David & Shin‐Kap Han, 2004. "A systematic assessment of the empirical support for transaction cost economics," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 39-58, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Claudio Vitari & Elisabetta Raguseo, 2019. "Big data analytics business value and firm performance: Linking with environmental context," Post-Print hal-02293765, HAL.
- Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Childe, Stephen J. & Roubaud, David & Fosso Wamba, Samuel & Giannakis, Mihalis & Foropon, Cyril, 2019.
"Big data analytics and organizational culture as complements to swift trust and collaborative performance in the humanitarian supply chain,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 120-136.
- Rameshwar Dubey & Angappa Gunasekaran & Stephen Childe & David Roubaud & Samuel Fosso Wamba & Mihalis Giannakis & Cyril Foropon, 2019. "Big data analytics and organizational culture as complements to swift trust and collaborative performance in the humanitarian supply chain," Post-Print hal-01996486, HAL.
- M. M. Malik & S. Abdallah & M. Ala’raj, 2018. "Data mining and predictive analytics applications for the delivery of healthcare services: a systematic literature review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 270(1), pages 287-312, November.
- Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Akter, Shahriar & Ren, Steven Ji-fan & Dubey, Rameshwar & Childe, Stephen J., 2017. "Big data analytics and firm performance: Effects of dynamic capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 356-365.
- Jean-Sébastien Lacam & David Salvetat, 2021. "Big data and Smart data: two interdependent and synergistic digital policies within a virtuous data exploitation loop," Post-Print hal-03434863, HAL.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Dubey, Rameshwar & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Childe, Stephen J. & Hazen, Benjamin & Akter, Shahriar, 2017. "Big data and predictive analytics for supply chain and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 308-317.
- Akter, Shahriar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Babu, Mujahid Mohiuddin & Hani, Umme, 2020. "Reshaping competitive advantages with analytics capabilities in service systems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Bram Klievink & Bart-Jan Romijn & Scott Cunningham & Hans Bruijn, 2017. "Big data in the public sector: Uncertainties and readiness," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 267-283, April.
- Schneider, Christian O. & Bremen, Philipp & Schönsleben, Paul & Alard, Robert, 2013. "Transaction cost economics in global sourcing: Assessing regional differences and implications for performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 243-254.
- M. Meuleman & S. Manigart & A. Lockett & M. Wright, 2006. "Transaction costs, behavioral uncertainty and the formation of interfirm cooperations: Syndication in the UK private equity market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/359, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leonardo de Assis Santos & Leonardo Marques, 2022. "Big data analytics for supply chain risk management: research opportunities at process crossroads," Post-Print hal-03766121, HAL.
- Jo H.M. Wijnands & Harry J. Bremmers & Bernd M.J. van der Meulen & Krijn J. Poppe, 2011. "Food Legislation and Competitiveness in the EU Food Industry," Chapters, in: Emiel F.M. Wubben (ed.), Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Muhammad Rahies Khan & Amir Manzoor, 2021. "Application and Impact of New Technologies in the Supply Chain Management During COVID-19 Pandemic: A Systematic Literature Review," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 277-292.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:21:y:2019:i:08:n:s1363919619500130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salazar Idana & Galve Górriz Carmen, 2011. "Determinants of the Differences in the Downstream Vertical Integration and Efficiency Implications in Agricultural Cooperatives," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Seddon, Jonathan J.J.M. & Currie, Wendy L., 2017. "A model for unpacking big data analytics in high-frequency trading," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 300-307.
- Wijnands, Jo H.M. & van der Lans, Karin & Hobbs, Jill E., 2006. "International Flower Networks: Transparency and Risks in Marketing Channel Choice," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7759, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas Mellewigt & Glenn Hoetker & Martina Lütkewitte, 2018. "Avoiding High Opportunism Is Easy, Achieving Low Opportunism Is Not: A QCA Study on Curbing Opportunism in Buyer–Supplier Relationships," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 1208-1208, December.
- Rikhardsson, Pall & Yigitbasioglu, Ogan, 2018. "Business intelligence & analytics in management accounting research: Status and future focus," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 37-58.
- Müllner, Jakob, 2016. "From uncertainty to risk—A risk management framework for market entry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 800-814.
- Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran & Bustinza, Oscar F. & Opazo-Basaez, Marco, 2021. "Information technologies and product-service innovation: The moderating role of service R&D team structure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 673-687.
More about this item
KeywordsBig Data; Big Data Analytics; Challenges; Methods; Systematic literature review;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:263-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.