Experience-focused thinking and cognitive mapping in ethical banking practices: From practical intuition to theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeth Paulet & Miia Parnaudeau & Francesc Relano, 2015.
"Banking with Ethics: Strategic Moves and Structural Changes of the Banking Industry in the Aftermath of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 199-207, September.
- Elisabeth Paulet & Mia Parnaudeau & Francesc Relano, 2015. "Banking with Ethics: Strategic Moves and Structural Changes of the Banking Industry in the Aftermath of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis," Post-Print hal-01370236, HAL.
- Durif, Fabien & Geay, Bénédicte & Graf, Raoul, 2013. "Do key account managers focus too much on commercial performance? A cognitive mapping application," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1559-1567.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Marjan S. Jalali, 2015. "Identifying key determinants of housing sales and time-on-the-market (TOM) using fuzzy cognitive mapping," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 235-244, September.
- S Bell & S Morse, 2013. "Groups and facilitators within problem structuring processes," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(7), pages 959-972, July.
- Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Marques, Carla S.E. & Bento, Paulo & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S., 2015. "Operationalizing and measuring individual entrepreneurial orientation using cognitive mapping and MCDA techniques," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2691-2702.
- Marlene N M Filipe & Fernando A F Ferreira & Sérgio P Santos, 2015. "A multiple criteria information system for pedagogical evaluation and professional development of teachers," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(11), pages 1769-1782, November.
- Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Jalali, Marjan S. & Ferreira, João J.M., 2016. "Integrating qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) and fuzzy cognitive maps (FCM) to enhance the selection of independent variables," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1471-1478.
- repec:eee:beexfi:v:3:y:2014:i:c:p:22-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keeney, Ralph L., 1996. "Value-focused thinking: Identifying decision opportunities and creating alternatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 537-549, August.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & SÃ©rgio P. Santos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Ronald W. Spahr, 2014. "Evaluating retail banking service quality and convenience with MCDA techniques: a case study at the bank branch level," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-21, February.
- R J Ormerod, 2013. "Logic and rationality in OR interventions: an examination in the light of the ‘critical rationalist’ approach," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(4), pages 469-487, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:4:p:1393-1407 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:4:p:1377-1392 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEthical banking; Cognitive mapping; Holistic perspective; Value-focused thinking; Practical experience;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:11:p:4953-4958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.