Understanding service quality in a virtual travel community environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grandón, Elizabeth E. & Nasco, Suzanne A. & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P., 2011. "Comparing theories to explain e-commerce adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 292-298, March.
- Wu, Jyh-Jeng & Chen, Ying-Hueih & Chung, Yu-Shuo, 2010. "Trust factors influencing virtual community members: A study of transaction communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1025-1032, September.
- Osti, Linda, 2009. "Creating UGC Areas of Official Destination Websites: Is there a Recipe for Success? An Insight through Netnographic Research," MPRA Paper 25436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Guo, Lin & Xiao, Jing Jian & Tang, Chuanyi, 2009. "Understanding the psychological process underlying customer satisfaction and retention in a relational service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1152-1159, November.
- Martin, Drew, 2010. "Uncovering unconscious memories and myths for understanding international tourism behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 372-383, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:335-340 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rom:rmcimn:v:18:y:2017:i:3:p:274-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Graça Miranda & Gonçalves, Helena Martins, 2016. "Causal recipes for customer loyalty to travel agencies: Differences between online and offline customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5512-5518.
- Mi Jin Noh & Kyung Tag Lee, 2016. "An analysis of the relationship between quality and user acceptance in smartphone apps," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 273-291, May.
- Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han, 2015. "The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2260-2265.
More about this item
KeywordsVirtual travel community; Consumer behavior model; Online travel agent; Service quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:8:p:1153-1160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .