Perceived barriers to career advancement and organizational commitment in sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustafson, Joseph L., 2008. "Tokenism in policing: An empirical test of Kanter's hypothesis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 2003.
"Discovery and communication of important marketing findings: Evidence and proposals,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 69-84, January.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Discovery and Communication of Important Marketing Findings: Evidence and Proposals," General Economics and Teaching 0412011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Brian P. & Zablah, Alex R. & Bellenger, Danny N., 2008. "The role of mentoring in promoting organizational commitment among black managers: An evaluation of the indirect effects of racial similarity and shared racial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 732-738, July.
- Russ, Frederick A. & McNeilly, Kevin M., 1995. "Links among satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intentions: The moderating effect of experience, gender, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 57-65, September.
- Lopez, Tará Burnthorne & Babin, Barry J. & Chung, Christina, 2009. "Perceptions of ethical work climate and person-organization fit among retail employees in Japan and the US: A cross-cultural scale validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 594-600, June.
- Richard, Orlando C. & Taylor, Edward C. & Barnett, Tim & Nesbit, Mary Frances A., 2002. "Procedural voice and distributive justice: their influence on mentoring career help and other outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 725-735, September.
- Rutherford, Brian & Boles, James & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Madupalli, Ramana & Rutherford, Leann, 2009. "The role of the seven dimensions of job satisfaction in salesperson's attitudes and behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1146-1151, November.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. "A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Mark C Bolino, 2007. "Expatriate assignments and intra-organizational career success: implications for individuals and organizations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(5), pages 819-835, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yucel, Ilhami & McMillan, Amy & Richard, Orlando C., 2014. "Does CEO transformational leadership influence top executive normative commitment?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1170-1177.
More about this item
KeywordsTokenism; Informal networks; Culture fit; Mentoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:7:p:937-943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.