Apparel product attributes, web browsing, and e-impulse buying on shopping websites
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:75-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rook, Dennis W & Fisher, Robert J, 1995. " Normative Influences on Impulsive Buying Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 305-313, December.
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Weun, Seungoog & Beatty, Sharon E., 2003. "The product-specific nature of impulse buying tendency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 505-511, July.
- John G. Lynch , Jr. & Dan Ariely, 2000. "Wine Online: Search Costs Affect Competition on Price, Quality, and Distribution," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 83-103, April.
- Sharma, Piyush & Sivakumaran, Bharadhwaj & Marshall, Roger, 2010. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: A trait-correlates perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 276-283, March.
- Odekerken-Schröder, Gaby & Wetzels, Martin, 2003. "Trade-offs in Online Purchase Decisions:: Two Empirical Studies in Europe," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 731-739, December.
- Smith, Donnavieve N. & Sivakumar, K., 2004. "Flow and Internet shopping behavior: A conceptual model and research propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1199-1208, October.
- Peter E Earl & Jason Potts, 2000. "Latent demand and the browsing shopper," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3-4), pages 111-122.
- Overby, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Eun-Ju, 2006. "The effects of utilitarian and hedonic online shopping value on consumer preference and intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1160-1166, October.
- Rook, Dennis W, 1987. " The Buying Impulse," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 189-199, September.
- Janiszewski, Chris, 1998. " The Influence of Display Characteristics on Visual Exploratory Search Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 290-301, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foschi, Matteo, 2017. "Self-Control in the Retailing Industry: Inducing Rejection of Loyalty Schemes," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 37, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Polat Can & Ilker Çetin, 2017. "A Research on the Comparison of the Effect of Benefits Obtained from Social Media Marketing to Brand Commitment in Terms of Domestic and Foreign Consumers," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(2), pages 29-42, February.
- Bassam Hasan, 2016. "Components of Online Shopping Attitude and the Effects of Website Design Characteristics," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-18, September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:252-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:3:p:272-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kae Tran My Loan & Benjamin Chan Yin Fah & Behrang Samadi, 2015. "Exploring Customer Purchasing Intention over Online Store," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(5), pages 15-23, May.
- Xu-Priour, Dong-Ling & Truong, Yann & Klink, Richard R., 2014. "The effects of collectivism and polychronic time orientation on online social interaction and shopping behavior: A comparative study between China and France," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 265-275.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:514-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:48-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:161-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Li-Ting, 2016. "Flow and social capital theory in online impulse buying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2277-2283.
- Hongyi Sun & Wenbin Ni & Zhiqiang Wang, 2016. "A consumption system model integrating quality, satisfaction and behavioral intentions in online shopping," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 165-177, June.
More about this item
KeywordsApparel attributes; E-impulse buying; Selection; Web browsing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:11:p:1583-1589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.