The effects of utilitarian and hedonic online shopping value on consumer preference and intentions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grewal, Dhruv & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Krishnan, R. & Sharma, Arun, 2003. "The Internet and the price-value-loyalty chain," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 391-398, May.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
- Cowles, Deborah L. & Kiecker, Pamela & Little, Michael W., 2002. "Using key informant insights as a foundation for e-retailing theory development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 629-636, August.
- Roest, H.C.A. & Pieters, R., 1997. "The nomological net of perceived service quality," Other publications TiSEM f271d903-5057-467e-b74b-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. " A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-84, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:10-11:p:1160-1166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.