In-store music and aroma influences on shopper behavior and satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spangenberg, Eric R. & Sprott, David E. & Grohmann, Bianca & Tracy, Daniel L., 2006. "Gender-congruent ambient scent influences on approach and avoidance behaviors in a retail store," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1281-1287, November.
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Michon, Richard, 2003. "Impact of ambient odors on mall shoppers' emotions, cognition, and spending: A test of competitive causal theories," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 529-539, July.
- Grossbart, Sanford & Hampton, Ronald & Rammohan, B. & Lapidus, Richard S., 1990. "Environmental dispositions and customer response to store atmospherics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-241, November.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Dube, Laurette, 2000. "Evolution and Challenges Facing Retail Atmospherics:: The Apprentice Sorcerer Is Dying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 89-90, August.
- Belk, Russell W, 1975. " Situational Variables and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 157-164, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgm:jmcbem:v:1:i:5:y:2017:p:45-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Lun Chang & Ling-Yao Huang, 2016. "Measuring service experience: a utility-based heuristic model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:10-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:92:y:2016:i:1:p:83-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kechagia, Varvara & Drichoutis, Andreas C., 2016.
"The effect of olfactory sensory cues on economic decision making,"
75293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Varvara Kechagia, 2016. "The effect of olfactory sensory cues on economic decision making," Working Papers 2016-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:96-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santosh Kumar Biswal & Sreekumar & Arun Kumar Panda, 2016. "Evaluating retail store image - an empirical study in India," International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 68-91.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:21-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chatterjee, Subimal & Rai, Dipankar & Heath, Timothy B., 2016. "Tradeoff between time and money: The asymmetric consideration of opportunity costs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2560-2566.
- Dennis, Charles & Joško Brakus, J. & Gupta, Suraksha & Alamanos, Eleftherios, 2014. "The effect of digital signage on shoppers' behavior: The role of the evoked experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2250-2257.
- Paul Harrison & Marta Massi & Kathryn Chalmers, 2014. "Beyond Door-to-Door: The Implications of Invited In-Home Selling," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 195-221, March.
- repec:spr:decisn:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40622-017-0168-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klemens Knoferle & Eric Spangenberg & Andreas Herrmann & Jan Landwehr, 2012. "It is all in the mix: The interactive effect of music tempo and mode on in-store sales," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 325-337, March.
- Girard, Marc & Girard, Anna & Suppin, Anna-Caroline & Bartsch, Silke, 2016. "The scentscape: An integrative framework describing scents in servicescapes," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 9(1), pages 597-622.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:4:p:541-549 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athina-Evera Qendro, 2015. "Albanian and UK Consumers’ Perceptions of Farmers’ Markets and Supermarkets as Outlets for Organic Food: An Exploratory Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-26, May.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:33-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Verissimo & Rui Alves Pereira, 2013. "The Effect Of Ambient Scent On Moviegoers’ Behavior," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 67-80.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:145-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:2:p:228-240 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:100-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- OLAHUT Meda Roxana & PLAIAS Ioan, 2013. "The Effects Of Ambient Scent On Consumer Behavior: A Review Of The Literature," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1797-1806, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMusic Aroma Emotions Shopping experience Shopper behavior Satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:6:p:558-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.