Store brand and national brand promotion attitudes antecedents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shuba Srinivasan & Koen Pauwels & Dominique M. Hanssens & Marnik G. Dekimpe, 2004. "Do Promotions Benefit Manufacturers, Retailers, or Both?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 617-629, May.
- Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Olavarrieta, Sergio & Farias, Pablo, 2008. "Customer retention and price matching: The AFPs case," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 691-696, June.
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Brand Loyalty and Consumer Price Elasticity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Garretson, Judith A. & Burton, Scot, 2003. "Highly Coupon and Sale Prone Consumers: Benefits Beyond Price Savings," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 162-172, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:1:p:96-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:358-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Noormann & Sebastian Tillmanns, 2017. "Drivers of private-label purchase behavior across quality tiers and product categories," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 359-395, April.
- Olavarrieta, Sergio & Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Farías, Pablo, 2012. "Determinants of in-store price knowledge for packaged products: An empirical study in a Chilean hypermarket," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1759-1766.
- Valenzuela, Leslier & Torres, Eduardo & Hidalgo, Pedro & Farías, Pablo, 2014. "Salesperson CLV orientation's effect on performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 550-557.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:492-501 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksb:journl:v:10:y:2017:p:21-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:234-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farías, Pablo, 2015. "Determinantes do sucesso de marcas globais e locais na América Latina," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(5), September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:617-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calvo Porral, Cristina & Martínez Fernández, Valentín Alejandro & Juanatey Boga, Oscar, 2016. "Influência da assinatura do fabricante na lealdade e intenção de compra de marcas próprias de varejista," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(1), January.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:966-975 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStore brand attitude National brand promotion attitude Branding Retailing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:3:p:286-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.