Insufficient discriminant validity: A comment on Bove, Pervan, Beatty, and Shiu (2009)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bove, Liliana L. & Pervan, Simon J. & Beatty, Sharon E. & Shiu, Edward, 2009. "Service worker role in encouraging customer organizational citizenship behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 698-705, July.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Joseph A. Cote & Hans Baumgartner, 2004. "Multicollinearity and Measurement Error in Structural Equation Models: Implications for Theory Testing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 519-529, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Liang & Liu, Heng & Zhang, Jianqi, 2017. "Bricolage effects on new-product development speed and creativity: The moderating role of technological turbulence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 127-135.
- Moon, Karen Ka-Leung & Yi, Candace Ying & Ngai, E.W.T., 2012. "An instrument for measuring supply chain flexibility for the textile and clothing companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 191-203.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0161-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Lynda & Bianchi, Constanza, 2013. "Consumer internet purchasing behavior in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1791-1799.
- Hitotsuyanagi-Hansel, Azusa & Froese, Fabian Jintae & Pak, Yong Suhk, 2016. "Lessening the divide in foreign subsidiaries: The influence of localization on the organizational commitment and turnover intention of host country nationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 569-578.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:549-559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikalef, Patrick & Pateli, Adamantia, 2017. "Information technology-enabled dynamic capabilities and their indirect effect on competitive performance: Findings from PLS-SEM and fsQCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-16.
- McDonald, Heath & Karg, Adam J. & Vocino, Andrea, 2013. "Measuring season ticket holder satisfaction: Rationale, scale development and longitudinal validation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 41-53.
- Fred Amofa Yamoah & Rachel Duffy & Dan Petrovici & Andrew Fearne, 2016. "Towards a Framework for Understanding Fairtrade Purchase Intention in the Mainstream Environment of Supermarkets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 181-197, June.
- Shiu, Edward & Pervan, Simon J. & Bove, Liliana L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Reflections on discriminant validity: Reexamining the Bove et al. (2009) findings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 497-500, May.
- Tojib, Dewi & Tsarenko, Yelena, 2012. "Post-adoption modeling of advanced mobile service use," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 922-928.
- Aga, Deribe Assefa, 2016. "Factors affecting the success of development projects : A behavioral perspective," Other publications TiSEM 867ae95e-d53d-4a68-ad46-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3106-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Drogendijk, Rian & Martín Martín, Oscar, 2015. "Relevant dimensions and contextual weights of distance in international business decisions: Evidence from Spanish and Chinese outward FDI," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 133-147.
- Vishal K. Gupta & Suman Niranjan & Banu A. Goktan & John Eriskon, 2016. "Individual entrepreneurial orientation role in shaping reactions to new technologies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 935-961, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:130-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAverage variance extracted Discriminant validity Latent variable modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:3:p:324-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.