Service worker role in encouraging customer organizational citizenship behaviors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ofer Azar, 2005. "Who do we tip and why? An empirical investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1871-1879.
- Beckett-Camarata, Elizabeth Jane & Camarata, Martin R. & Barker, Randolph T., 1998. "Integrating internal and external customer relationships through relationship management: A strategic response to a changing global environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Gruen, Thomas W., 1995. "The outcome set of relationship marketing in consumer markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 447-469.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vie Ming Tan & Farzana Quoquab & Fauziah Sh. Ahmad & Jihad Mohammad, 2016. "Effect of Self-esteem on Customer Citizenship Behaviors among International University Branch Campus Students," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 467-475.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0325-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:30-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augusto Felício, J. & Rodrigues, Ricardo, 2015. "Organizational factors and customers' motivation effect on insurance companies' performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1622-1629.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:265-276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Revilla-Camacho, María Ángeles & Vega-Vázquez, Manuela & Cossío-Silva, Francisco José, 2015. "Customer participation and citizenship behavior effects on turnover intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1607-1611.
- Alisa Frik & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Factors Influencing the Perceived Websites' Privacy Trustworthiness and Users' Purchase Intentions," CEEL Working Papers 1609, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:88-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:492-500 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1423-:d:144510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balaji, M.S. & Roy, Sanjit Kumar & Sadeque, Saalem, 2016. "Antecedents and consequences of university brand identification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3023-3032.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:6:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco, 2011. "Investigating mediators between corporate reputation and customer citizenship behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 39-44, January.
- repec:taf:servic:v:37:y:2017:i:7-8:p:521-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:173-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiu, Edward & Pervan, Simon J. & Bove, Liliana L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Reflections on discriminant validity: Reexamining the Bove et al. (2009) findings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 497-500, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:23-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2566-:d:159358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Jennifer Wiggins & Rapp, Adam, 2010. "A more comprehensive understanding and measure of customer helping behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 787-792, August.
- Farrell, Andrew M., 2010. "Insufficient discriminant validity: A comment on Bove, Pervan, Beatty, and Shiu (2009)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 324-327, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:277-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohd Faiz Bin Mohd Yaakob & Jamal Nordin Bin Yunus, 2016. "An Evaluation of Measurement Model for Malaysian Teacher Work Competencies: The Confirmatory Factor Analysis Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 52-64, November.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:287-293 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational citizenship behaviors Service worker Trust Commitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:7:p:698-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.