Store-evoked affect, personalities, and consumer emotional attachments to brands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Foxall, Gordon R. & Greenley, Gordon E., 1999. "Consumers' Emotional Responses to Service Environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 149-158, October.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Michon, Richard, 2003. "Impact of ambient odors on mall shoppers' emotions, cognition, and spending: A test of competitive causal theories," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 529-539, July.
- Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert, 2006. "Introduction to the special section on retailing research: The mind and emotion of the 21st century shopper," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1279-1280, November.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Biswas-Diener & P. Linley & Helen Dovey & John Maltby & Robert Hurling & Joy Wilkinson & Nadezhda Lyubchik, 2015. "Pleasure: An Initial Exploration," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 313-332, April.
- Catherine Viot, 2012. "Subjective knowledge, product attributes and consideration set : the wine case," Post-Print hal-01803724, HAL.
- Gengeswari Krishnapillai & Kwok See Ying, 2017. "The Infl uence of Electronic-Word-of-Mouth on Travel Intention among Foreign Students in Malaysia: Does Gender Really Matter?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 475-483.
- Gomez, Miguel, 2013. "The Tasting Room Experience and Winery Customer Satisfaction," EB Series 186556, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente, 2015. "Spectator emotions: Effects on quality, satisfaction, value, and future intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1445-1449.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:32:y:2016:i:c:p:210-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Murphy, Steven A. & Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 2013. "The U.S. brand personality: A Sino perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1028-1034.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:5:p:471-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Foreign tourists' intentions in visiting leisure farms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 757-762.
More about this item
KeywordsArousal Big Five Brand personality Pleasure Satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:11:p:1202-1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.