The role of top management networks for market knowledge creation and sharing in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frenzen, Jonathan & Nakamoto, Kent, 1993. " Structure, Cooperation, and the Flow of Market Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 360-375, December.
- Scott Shane & Daniel Cable, 2002. "Network Ties, Reputation, and the Financing of New Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(3), pages 364-381, March.
- Brown, Jacqueline Johnson & Reingen, Peter H, 1987. " Social Ties and Word-of-Mouth Referral Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 350-362, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang, Dapeng & Ma, Zhenzhong & Qi, Liyun, 2013. "Service quality and customer switching behavior in China's mobile phone service sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1161-1167.
- Chollet, Barthélemy & Géraudel, Mickaël & Khedhaouria, Anis & Mothe, Caroline, 2016. "Market knowledge as a function of CEOs' personality: A fuzzy set approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2567-2573.
- Ciravegna, Luciano & Majano, Sara B. & Zhan, Ge, 2014. "The inception of internationalization of small and medium enterprises: The role of activeness and networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1081-1089.
- Wang, Jing & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali, 2012. "Human agency, social networks, and FOSS project success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 977-984.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Dubey, Rameshwar & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Childe, Stephen J. & Hazen, Benjamin & Akter, Shahriar, 2017. "Big data and predictive analytics for supply chain and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 308-317.
More about this item
KeywordsTop management networks Market knowledge Learning China Embeddedness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:10:p:1020-1026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.