Am I welcome here? Exploring how ethnic consumers assess their place identity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L., 2002. "Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 697-707, September.
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Stayman, Douglas M & Deshpande, Rohit, 1989. " Situational Ethnicity and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 361-371, December.
- Kates, Steven M, 2002. " The Protean Quality of Subcultural Consumption: An Ethnographic Account of Gay Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 383-399, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradford, Tonya Williams & Sherry, John F., 2014. "Hyperfiliation and cultural citizenship: African American consumer acculturation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 418-424.
- Ro, Heejung & Olson, Eric D., 2014. "The effects of social justice and stigma-consciousness on gay customers' service recovery evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1162-1169.
- Moufakkir, Omar, 2014. "What’s immigration got to do with it? Immigrant animosity and its effects on tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 108-121.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:300-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bell, Monique L. & Puzakova, Marina, 2017. "¿Y Usted? Social influence effects on consumers' service language preferences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 168-177.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:179-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:2:p:211-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
- Montoya, Detra Y. & Briggs, Elten, 2013. "Shared ethnicity effects on service encounters: A study across three U.S. subcultures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 314-320.
- Azab, Carol & Clark, Terry, 2017. "Speak my language or look like me? – Language and ethnicity in bilingual customer service recovery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 57-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:206-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.