The 'real thing': Branding authenticity in the luxury wine trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holt, Douglas B, 2002. " Why Do Brands Cause Trouble? A Dialectical Theory of Consumer Culture and Branding," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 70-90, June.
- Holt, Douglas B, 1998. " Does Cultural Capital Structure American Consumption?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-25, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:304-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:529-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:6:p:555-561 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:irpnmk:v:14:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12208-017-0177-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1104-:d:139922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Napoli, Julie & Dickinson, Sonia J. & Beverland, Michael B. & Farrelly, Francis, 2014. "Measuring consumer-based brand authenticity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1090-1098.
- Roux, Elyette & Tafani, Eric & Vigneron, Franck, 2017. "Values associated with luxury brand consumption and the role of gender," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 102-113.
- Kapferer, Jean-Noël & Laurent, Gilles, 2016. "Where do consumers think luxury begins? A study of perceived minimum price for 21 luxury goods in 7 countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 332-340.
- Rose, Gregory M. & Merchant, Altaf & Orth, Ulrich R. & Horstmann, Florian, 2016. "Emphasizing brand heritage: Does it work? And how?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 936-943.
- Alhouti, Sarah & Johnson, Catherine M. & Holloway, Betsy Bugg, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility authenticity: Investigating its antecedents and outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1242-1249.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Martin J. & Yannopoulou, Natalia & Bian, Xuemei & Elliott, Richard, 2015. "Authenticity Perceptions in the Chinese Marketplace," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 27-33.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:2:id:232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Festa, Giuseppe & Cuomo, Maria Teresa & Metallo, Gerardino & Festa, Antonio, 2016. "The (r)evolution of wine marketing mix: From the 4Ps to the 4Es," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1550-1555.
- Eggers, Fabian & O’Dwyer, Michele & Kraus, Sascha & Vallaster, Christine & Güldenberg, Stefan, 2013. "The impact of brand authenticity on brand trust and SME growth: A CEO perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 340-348.
- Croidieu, Grégoire & Rüling, Charles-Clemens & Boutinot, Amélie, 2016. "How do creative genres emerge? The case of the Australian wine industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2334-2342.
- Kastanakis, Minas N. & Balabanis, George, 2012. "Between the mass and the class: Antecedents of the “bandwagon” luxury consumption behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1399-1407.
- Cheah, Isaac & Zainol, Zahirah & Phau, Ian, 2016. "Conceptualizing country-of-ingredient authenticity of luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5819-5826.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:2:p:251-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.