Modeling the selection of fast-food franchises among Japanese consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Sankar, 1998. " Knowledge, Information Mode, and the Attraction Effect," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 64-77, June.
- Laroche, Michel & Sadokierski, Robert, 1994. "Role of confidence in a multi-brand model of intentions for a high-involvement service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Lussier, Denis A & Olshavsky, Richard W, 1979. " Task Complexity and Contingent Processing in Brand Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 154-165, Se.
- Laroche, Michel & Hui, Michael & Zhou, Lianxi, 1994. "A test of the effects of competition on consumer brand selection processes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 171-181.
- Bennett, Peter D & Harrell, Gilbert D, 1975. " The Role of Confidence in Understanding and Predicting Buyers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 110-117, Se.
- Laroche, Michel & Kim, Chankon & Zhou, Lianxi, 1996. "Brand familiarity and confidence as determinants of purchase intention: An empirical test in a multiple brand context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 115-120, October.
- Urbany, Joel E & Dickson, Peter R & Wilkie, William L, 1989. " Buyer Uncertainty and Information Search," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 208-215, September.
- Park, C Whan & Lessig, V Parker, 1981. " Familiarity and Its Impact on Consumer Decision Biases and Heuristics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 223-230, September.
- Laroche, Michel & Toffoli, Roy, 1999. "Strategic Brand Evaluations Among Fast-Food Franchises: A Test of Two Frameworks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 221-233, June.
- Laroche, Michel & Brisoux, Jacques E., 1989. "Incorporating competition into consumer behavior models: The case of the attitude-intention relationship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 343-362, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teng, Lefa & Ye, Nan & Yu, Ying & Wu, Xiaochuang, 2014. "Effects of culturally verbal and visual congruency/incongruency across cultures in a competitive advertising context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 288-294.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teng, Lefa, 2009. "A comparison of two types of price discounts in shifting consumers' attitudes and purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 14-21, January.
- Ahmad, Shimi Naurin & Richard, Marie-Odile, 2014. "Understanding consumer's brand categorization across three countries: Application of fuzzy rule-based classification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 278-287.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:8:p:1121-1131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.