Modeling the selection of fast-food franchises among Japanese consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laroche, Michel & Brisoux, Jacques E., 1989. "Incorporating competition into consumer behavior models: The case of the attitude-intention relationship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 343-362, November.
- Park, C Whan & Lessig, V Parker, 1981. " Familiarity and Its Impact on Consumer Decision Biases and Heuristics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 223-30, September.
- Laroche, Michel & Hui, Michael & Zhou, Lianxi, 1994. "A test of the effects of competition on consumer brand selection processes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 171-181.
- Lussier, Denis A & Olshavsky, Richard W, 1979. " Task Complexity and Contingent Processing in Brand Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 154-65, Se.
- Laroche, Michel & Kim, Chankon & Zhou, Lianxi, 1996. "Brand familiarity and confidence as determinants of purchase intention: An empirical test in a multiple brand context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 115-120, October.
- Sen, Sankar, 1998. " Knowledge, Information Mode, and the Attraction Effect," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 64-77, June.
- Urbany, Joel E & Dickson, Peter R & Wilkie, William L, 1989. " Buyer Uncertainty and Information Search," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 208-15, September.
- Bennett, Peter D & Harrell, Gilbert D, 1975. " The Role of Confidence in Understanding and Predicting Buyers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 110-17, Se.
- Laroche, Michel & Toffoli, Roy, 1999. "Strategic Brand Evaluations Among Fast-Food Franchises: A Test of Two Frameworks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 221-233, June.
- Laroche, Michel & Sadokierski, Robert, 1994. "Role of confidence in a multi-brand model of intentions for a high-involvement service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-12, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:8:p:1121-1131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.