Traditional malls vs. factory outlets: comparing shopper typologies and implications for retail strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R., 1996. "Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-206, March.
- Paul R. Messinger & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 1997. "A Model of Retail Formats Based on Consumers' Economizing on Shopping Time," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hampson, Daniel P. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2013. "A typology of adaptive shopping patterns in recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 831-838.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:501-511 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:3:p:181-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:66-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:415-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breazeale, Michael & Lueg, Jason E., 2011. "Retail shopping typology of American teens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 565-571, June.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:4:p:627-643 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:192-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:4:p:315-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:23:y:2015:i:1:p:67-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:3:p:205-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk, 2007. "Channel coordination using product returns for a supply chain with stochastic salvage capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 214-238, February.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:4:p:341-347 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:155-162 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:9:p:687-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.