The effect of relationship dimensions on interpersonal and interorganizational commitment in organizations conducting business between Australia and China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Keysuk & Frazier, Gary L., 1997. "Measurement of distributor commitment in industrial channels of distribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-154, October.
- Desirée Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Moody, Patricia E., 1992. "Customer supplier integration: Why being an excellent customer counts," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 52-57.
- Desirée Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(5), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0295-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ji, Junzhe & Dimitratos, Pavlos, 2013. "Confucian dynamism and Dunning's framework: Direct and moderation associations in internationalized Chinese private firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2375-2382.
- Keeling, Kathleen & Keeling, Debbie & McGoldrick, Peter, 2013. "Retail relationships in a digital age," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 847-855.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H., 2006. "Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 130-139, January.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:246-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yen, Dorothy Ai-wan & Abosag, Ibrahim, 2016. "Localization in China: How guanxi moderates Sino–US business relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5724-5734.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Hair Jr, Joseph F, 2008. "Cooperative Strategies for Improving the Tourism Industry in Remote Geographic Regions: An Addition to Trust and Commitment Theory with one Key Mediating Construct," MPRA Paper 8794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelos Pantouvakis & Stelios Krasanakis & Christos Patsiouras, 2017. "An investigation of the opportunistic relationships among shipping companies and ship-brokers," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 67(1), pages 71-80, January-M.
- Akmal Hudaykulov & Xu Hongyi, 2015. "The effects of social capital on team performance: A study of RD departments in Uzbekistan," International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 80-91, April.
- Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu, 2011. "Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 258-265, March.
- Pesämaa, Ossi, 2007. "Development of relationships in interorganizational networks: studies in the tourism and construction industries," MPRA Paper 8478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Donna & Hair, Joseph F. & Ferguson, Keith, 2014. "An investigation of the effect of family influence on Commitment–Trust in retailer–vendor strategic partnerships," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 252-263.
- Saleh, M. Abu & Ali, M. Yunus & Mavondo, Felix T., 2014. "Drivers of importer trust and commitment: Evidence from a developing country," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2523-2530.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Örtqvist, Daniel & Hair Jr, Josph F, 2007. "It’s all about Trust and Loyalty: Partner Selection Mechanisms in Tourism Networks," MPRA Paper 8428, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Fainshmidt, Stav & White, George O. & Cangioni, Carole, 2014. "Legal Distance, Cognitive Distance, and Conflict Resolution in International Business Intellectual Property Disputes," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 188-200.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:52:y:2001:i:2:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .