The effect of relationship dimensions on interpersonal and interorganizational commitment in organizations conducting business between Australia and China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(5), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-40, September.
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Moody, Patricia E., 1992. "Customer supplier integration: Why being an excellent customer counts," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 52-57.
- Kim, Keysuk & Frazier, Gary L., 1997. "Measurement of distributor commitment in industrial channels of distribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-154, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:52:y:2001:i:2:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.