The Contribution of Changes in Advertising Expenditures to Earnings and Market Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:8:y:1970:i:1:p:128-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Erickson & Robert Jacobson, 1992. "Gaining Comparative Advantage Through Discretionary Expenditures: The Returns to R&D and Advertising," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1264-1279, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:326-335 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trina Larsen Andras & Srini S. Srinivasan, 2003. "Advertising Intensity and R&D Intensity: Differences across Industries and Their Impact on Firm's Performance," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 2(2), pages 167-176, August.
- Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Stark, Andrew W. & Akbar, Saeed, 2009. "The value relevance of major media advertising expenditures: Some U.K. evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Anindita Chakravarty & Rajdeep Grewal, 2011. "The Stock Market in the Driver's Seat! Implications for R&D and Marketing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1594-1609, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:50:y:2000:i:2:p:149-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.