Strategic orientations, competitive advantage, and business performance
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Young, S. David & Berry, Michael A. & Harvey, David W. & Page, John R., 1991. "Macroeconomic Forces, Systematic Risk, and Financial Variables: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 559-564, December.
- David B. Jemison, 1987. "Risk and the Relationship Among Strategy, Organizational Processes, and Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1087-1101, September.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Thomas H. Naylor & Francis Tapon, 1982. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Evaluation of its Potential as a Strategic Planning Tool," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1166-1173, October.
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1979. "An intertemporal asset pricing model with stochastic consumption and investment opportunities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-296, September.
- Jacobson, Robert, 1987. "The Validity of ROI as a Measure of Business Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 470-78, June.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, 09.
- Wernerfelt, Birger & Montgomery, Cynthia A, 1988. "Tobin's q and the Importance of Focus in Firm Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 246-50, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:33:y:1995:i:2:p:143-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.