Objective and subjective underemployment relationships to job satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addy, Samuel N. & Nzaku, Kilungu & Ijaz, Ahmad, 2012. "The Role of Underemployment in Employee’s Overall Job Satisfaction: The Alabama Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2012.
"The impact of educational mismatch on firm productivity: Evidence from linked panel data,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 918-931.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," DULBEA Working Papers 12-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 12-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Feldman, Daniel C. & Bolino, Mark C., 2000. "Skill utilization of overseas interns: antecedents and consequences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 29-47.
- Lee, Chay Hoon, 2005. "A study of underemployment among self-initiated expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 172-187, May.
- Olga María Rodríguez Rodríguez & Juan Acosta Ballesteros & María del Pilar Osorno del Rosal, 2016. "Subempleo y ocupación de los jóvenes y ciclo económico: La importancia del nivel educativo y la especialidad," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 11,in: José Manuel Cordero Ferrera & Rosa Simancas Rodríguez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 11, edition 1, volume 11, chapter 39, pages 699-718 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Johanna Weststar, 2009. "Worker Control as a Facilitator in the Match between Education and Jobs," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 723-740, December.
- Inmaculada García-Mainar & Victor M. Montuenga-Gómez, 2017. "Over-qualification and dimensions of job satisfaction," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy, 2009.
"Objective over-education and worker well-being: A shadow price approach,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 469-481, June.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2008. "Objective overeducation and worker well-being: a shadow price approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/514, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gabriella Cagliesi & Denise Hawkes & Max Tookey, 2015. "A Multidimensional approach to workless-ness: a matter of opportunities, social factors and individual's idiosyncrasies," DoQSS Working Papers 15-01, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:22:y:1991:i:3:p:211-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.