Relative default rates on corporate loans and bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Altman, Edward I. & Suggitt, Heather J., 2000. "Default rates in the syndicated bank loan market: A mortality analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 229-253, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Yishay Yafeh, 2012.
"Do Cultural Differences Between Contracting Parties Matter? Evidence from Syndicated Bank Loans,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 365-383, February.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Yafeh, Yishay, 2008. "Do Cultural Differences Between Contracting Parties Matter? Evidence from Syndicated Bank Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 7020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anas Yassine & Abdelmadjid Ibenrissoul, 2018. "The macroeconomics determinants of default of the borrowers: The case of Moroccan bank," Papers 1801.05770, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Anas Yassine & Abdelmadjid Ibenrissoul, 2017.
"The macroeconomics determinants of default of the borrowers: The case of Moroccan bank
[Les déterminants macroéconomiques de la défaillance des emprunteurs : Cas d'une banque marocaine]," Working Papers hal-01683225, HAL.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2017. "SME funding without banks? On the interplay of banks and markets," SAFE White Paper Series 44, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011.
"Bank Finance versus Bond Finance,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1399-1421, October.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Bank Finance Versus Bond Finance," NBER Working Papers 16979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiorella Del Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Bank Finance Versus Bond Finance," Working Papers 2011-004, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Ramdane Djoudad & Étienne Bordeleau, 2013. "Méthodologie de construction de séries de taux de défaut pour l’industrie canadienne," Discussion Papers 13-2, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:29:y:2005:i:6:p:1575-1584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.