Information precision, transaction costs, and trading volume
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 1983. "Transaction costs and the small firm effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 57-79, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:2:p:302-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:19:y:1981:i:2:p:374-383 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:67-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Michael J & Chordia, Tarun, 1993. " Brokerage Commission Schedules," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1379-1402, September.
- Demski, Joel S. & Feltham, Gerald A., 1994. "Market response to financial reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 3-40, January.
- George, Thomas J & Kaul, Gautam & Nimalendran, M, 1994. " Trading Volume and Transaction Costs in Specialist Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1489-1505, September.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M, 1986. " A Theory of Trading Volume," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1069-1087, December.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1994. " Market Statistics and Technical Analysis: The Role of Volume," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 153-181, March.
- Dumas, Bernard & Luciano, Elisa, 1991. " An Exact Solution to a Dynamic Portfolio Choice Problem under Transactions Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 577-595, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcio Garcia & Marcelo Medeiros & Francisco Eduardo de Luna e Almeida Santos, 2014. "The impact of macroeconomic announcements in the Brazilian futures markets," Textos para discussão 623, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Chong, Zhiwei, 2012. "Rational expectations equilibrium with transaction costs in financial markets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 73-80.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2016. "Inflation and Bubbles in the Japanese Condominium Market," MPRA Paper 71192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matilla-García, Mariano & Marín, Manuel Ruiz & Dore, Mohammed I., 2014. "A permutation entropy based test for causality: The volume–stock price relation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 280-288.
- Deb, Pragyan & Koo, Bonsoo & Liu, Zijun, 2014. "Competition, premature trading and excess volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 178-193.
- Chong, Zhiwei, 2010. "Rational expectations equilibrium with transaction costs in financial markets," MPRA Paper 34444, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:28:y:2004:i:6:p:1207-1223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.