Trading Volume and Transaction Costs in Specialist Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raman Kumar & Marius Popescu, 2014. "The implied intra-day probability of informed trading," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 357-371, February.
- Franke, Gunter & Hess, Dieter, 2000. "Information diffusion in electronic and floor trading," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 455-478, December.
- Xiafei Li & Chris Brooks & Joelle Miffre, 2009. "Transaction Costs, Trading Volume and Momentum Strategies," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2009-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Sami, Heibatollah & Zhou, Haiyan, 2008. "Do auditing standards improve the accounting disclosure and information environment of public companies? Evidence from the emerging markets in China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 139-169.
- Barron, Orie E. & Karpoff, Jonathan M., 2004. "Information precision, transaction costs, and trading volume," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1207-1223, June.
- Franke, Günter & Hess, Dieter, 1995. "Anonymous electronic trading versus floor trading," Discussion Papers, Series II 285, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Andrea Marcello Buffa, 2004. "Strategic Insider Trading with Imperfect Information: A Trading Volume Analysis," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 101-143, November-.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:34-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krause, Andreas, 2005. "Optimal stock allocation in specialist markets," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 23-39, March.
- repec:uts:finphd:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhavan, Ananth & Porter, David & Weaver, Daniel, 2005. "Should securities markets be transparent?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 265-287, August.
- Barber, Brad M. & De George, Emmanuel T. & Lehavy, Reuven & Trueman, Brett, 2013. "The earnings announcement premium around the globe," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 118-138.
- John S. Howe & Thibaut G. Morillon, 2017. "Do Mergers and Acquisitions Affect Information Asymmetry in the Banking Sector?," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:49:y:1994:i:4:p:1489-1505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.