Assessing the effects of perceived value (utilitarian and hedonic) in LCCs and FSCs: Evidence from South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Ulaga & Samir Chacour, 2001. "Measuring Customer-Perceived Value in Business Markets: A Prerequisite for Marketing Strategy Development and Implementation," Post-Print hal-00485109, HAL.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Chen, Ching-Fu, 2008. "Investigating structural relationships between service quality, perceived value, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions for air passengers: Evidence from Taiwan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 709-717, May.
- Wittmer, Andreas & Rowley, Edward, 2014. "Customer value of purchasable supplementary services: The case of a European full network carrier's economy class," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 17-23.
- Yang, Keng-Chieh & Hsieh, Tsui-Chuan & Li, Hendrik & Yang, Chyan, 2012. "Assessing how service quality, airline image and customer value affect the intentions of passengers regarding low cost carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 52-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:77-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:118-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUtilitarian value; Hedonic value; Satisfaction; Purchase intention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:17-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.