American airlinesâ€™ takeover of TWA: an ex-post analysis of financial market information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Robert Schweitzer, 1989. "How do stock returns react to special events?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 17-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Yang, Ann Shawing & Liu, Yen Hua, 2009. "Financial investment behavior tendencies of air carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 354-356.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:15-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh & Ismail, Noor Azina, 2014. "Application of structural equation modelling for estimating airline performance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 25-33.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers; Economic performance; Financial analysis; American airlines; TWA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:10:y:2004:i:3:p:173-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.