Executive pay and "independent" compensation consultants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Hsiou-wei & McNichols, Maureen F., 1998. "Underwriting relationships, analysts' earnings forecasts and investment recommendations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 101-127, February.
- DeAngelo, Linda Elizabeth, 1981. "Auditor size and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-199, December.
- Anup Agrawal & Mark A. Chen, 2008. "Do Analyst Conflicts Matter? Evidence from Stock Recommendations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 503-537, August.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1982. "Authority, Control, and the Distribution of Earnings," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 311-323, Autumn.
- William R. Kinney & Zoe-Vonna Palmrose & Susan Scholz, 2004. "Auditor Independence, Non-Audit Services, and Restatements: Was the U.S. Government Right?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 561-588, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Minhat, Marizah, 2014. "Compensation consultants and CEO pay," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 172-189.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mani, Sureshbabu & Ye, Pengfei, 2016. "Relative peer quality and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 196-219.
- Sonia Di Giannatale Menegalli & Itza T. Q. Curiel-Cabral, 2013. "Compromises and Incentives," Working papers DTE 559, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier & Julien Sauvagnat, 2014.
"CEO Pay and Firm Size: An Update After the Crisis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(574), pages 40-59, February.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Landier, Augustin & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2013. "CEO Pay and Firm Size: an Update after the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier & Julien Sauvagnat, 2013. "CEO Pay and Firm Size: an Update after the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanna Gallani, 2015. "Through the Grapevine: Network Effects on the Design of Executive Compensation Contracts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-019, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2016.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F., 2010. "Corporate Governance, Compensation Consultants, and CEO Pay Levels," Research Papers 2068, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9404-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExecutive compensation Disclosure Corporate governance Board of directors Compensation consultants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:49:y:2010:i:3:p:247-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.