Judicial precedents in civil law systems: A dynamic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Von Wangenheim, Georg, 1993. "The evolution of judge-made law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 381-411, December.
- Rubin, Paul H & Bailey, Martin J, 1994. "The Role of Lawyers in Changing the Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 807-831, June.
- William M. Landes, 1974. "An Economic Analysis of the Courts," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 164-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George L. Priest & Benjamin Klein, 1984. "The Selection of Disputes for Litigation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-56, January.
- Cooter, Robert D & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1989. "Economic Analysis of Legal Disputes and Their Resolution," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 1067-1097, September.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Richard A. Posner, 1974. "An Economic Analysis of Legal Rulemaking," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 257-286, January.
- Fon, Vincy & Parisi, Francesco, 2003. "Litigation and the Evolution of Legal Remedies: A Dynamic Model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 116(3-4), pages 419-433, September.
- Daughety, Andrew F & Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1999. "Stampede to Judgment: Persuasive Influence and Herding Behavior by Courts," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1-2), pages 158-189, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2014.
"Sequential R&D and blocking patents in the dynamics of growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 183-219, June.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2012. "Sequential R&D and Blocking Patents in the Dynamics of Growth," Working Papers 2012_02, Durham University Business School.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2013. "Sequential R&D and Blocking Patents in the Dynamics of Growth," Economics Working Paper Series 1305, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Melcarne Alessandro & Ramello Giovanni B., 2015.
"Judicial Independence, Judges’ Incentives and Efficiency,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 149-169, July.
- Alessandro Melcarne & Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2015. "Judicial Independence, Judges’ Incentives and Efficiency," Post-Print hal-01386058, HAL.
- Melcarne, Alessandro & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2015. "Judicial Independence, Judges’ Incentives and Efficiency," IEL Working Papers 19, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Flavio Menezes & Magnus SÃ¶derberg & Miguel Santolino, 2012.
"Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal,"
Discussion Papers Series
472, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Magnus Söderberg & Flavio Menezes & Miguel Santolino, 2013. "Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal," Working Papers hal-00874878, HAL.
- Miguel Santolino & Magnus Söderberg, 2011. "The influence of decision-maker effort and case complexity on appealed rulings subject to multi-categorical selection," IREA Working Papers 201115, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009.
"Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality,"
2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Upstream innovation protection: common law evolution and the dynamics of wage inequality," MPRA Paper 31902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10657-017-9565-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Antonelli & Veronica Grembi, 2013. "A microeconomic model of the demand of civil justice: is one institutional context better than another?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 295-318, October.
- Berlemann, Michael & Christmann, Robin, 2017. "The Role of Precedents on Court Delay - Evidence from a civil law country," MPRA Paper 80057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2015. "Decentralisation and The Evolution of Common Law," MPRA Paper 65803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Legal Change: Selective Litigation, Judicial Bias, and Precedent," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 157-168, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:26:y:2006:i:4:p:519-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.