The representation of cultures in international and cross cultural management: Hybridizations of management cultures in Thailand and Israel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel, Yiannis, 2000. "Storytelling in Organizations: Facts, Fictions, and Fantasies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297062, June.
- Martin Tolich, 1999. "Managing the Managers: Japanese Management Strategies in the USA," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Kelley, Lane & MacNab, Brent & Worthley, Reginald, 2006. "Crossvergence and cultural tendencies: A longitudinal test of the Hong Kong, Taiwan and United States banking sectors," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Mona V Makhija & Alice C Stewart, 2002. "The Effect of National Context on Perceptions of Risk: A Comparison of Planned Versus Free-Market Managers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(4), pages 737-756, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:1-29. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational and cross cultural management Multinational corporations Cross-national comparison Intercultural interaction Multiculturalism Cultural hybridization Managers' stories;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:17:y:2011:i:1:p:30-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.