Internationalization paths of Indian pharmaceutical firms -- A strategic group analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antreas D. Athanassopoulos, 2003. "Strategic Groups, Frontier Benchmarking and Performance Differences: Evidence from the UK Retail Grocery Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 921-953, June.
- Tarun Khanna & Krishna Palepu, 2000. "Is Group Affiliation Profitable in Emerging Markets? An Analysis of Diversified Indian Business Groups," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 867-891, April.
- Karel O. Cool & Dan Schendel, 1987. "Strategic Group Formation and Performance: The Case of the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry, 1963--1982," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1102-1124, September.
- Ghemawat, Pankaj & Ricart, Joan E., 1993. "Organizational tension between static and dynamic efficiency, The," IESE Research Papers D/255, IESE Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0036-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0242-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2009. "Equity-based entry modes of emerging country multinationals: Lessons from Turkey," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 445-462, October.
- Agnihotri, Arpita & Bhattacharya, Saurabh, 2015. "Determinants of export intensity in emerging markets: An upper echelon perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 687-695.
- Anna Lamin & Miguel A. Ramos, 2016. "R&D investment dynamics in agglomerations under weak appropriability regimes: Evidence from Indian R&D labs," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 604-621, March.
- Karthik, D. & Upadhyayula, Rajesh & Basant, Rakesh, 2015. "Strategic Paths and Performance of Born Globals: A Study of Indian IT Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-36, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Alessia Amighini & Claudio Cozza & Elisa Giuliani & Roberta Rabellotti & Vittoria Scalera, 2015. "Multinational enterprises from emerging economies: what theories suggest, what evidence shows. A literature review," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(3), pages 343-370, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0115-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuksel Ayden, 2015. "A Critical Review of Theoretical Perspectives on Emerging Economy Multinationals," European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, Fatih University, vol. 8(1), pages 19-42.
- Sahaym, Arvin & Nam, Daeil, 2013. "International diversification of the emerging-market enterprises: A multi-level examination," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 421-436.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2010. "Home country macroeconomic factors and outward FDI of China and India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 102-120, June.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9489-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2008. "The determinants of the outward foreign direct investment of China and India: Whither the home country?," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- O’Connor, Neale G. & Vera-Muñoz, Sandra C. & Chan, Francis, 2011. "Competitive forces and the importance of management control systems in emerging-economy firms: The moderating effect of international market orientation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 246-266.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:104-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balcet Giovanni & Bruschieri Silvia, 2009. "Indian multinationals in the automotive and the pharmaceutical sectors: competitive advantages and strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200906, University of Turin.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9527-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Roderick Bugador, 2015. "The Competitive Advantages And Internationalization Of Emerging Economy Business Groups," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(1), pages 26-36, DEcember.
- Wrona, Thomas & Trąpczyński, Piotr, 2012. "Re-explaining international entry modes – Interaction and moderating effects on entry modes of pharmaceutical companies into transition economies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 295-315.
- Nair, Smitha R. & Demirbag, Mehmet & Mellahi, Kamel, 2016. "Reverse knowledge transfer in emerging market multinationals: The Indian context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 152-164.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization strategies Emerging economy firms Strategic groups;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:13:y:2007:i:3:p:338-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.