Individualism-collectivism orientation and employee attitudes: A comparison of employees from the high-technology sector in India and Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall, Donna M., 1993. "Cross-cultural research on organizational commitment: A review and application of Hofstede's Value Survey Module," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 91-110, January.
- Probst, Tahira M. & Carnevale, Peter J. & Triandis, Harry C., 1999. "Cultural Values in Intergroup and Single-Group Social Dilemmas," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 171-191, March.
- Henry S.R. Kao & NG Sek-Hong, 1993. "Organisational Commitment: From Trust to Altruism at Work," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 5(1), pages 43-60, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irène Kilubi & Hans-Dietrich Haasis, 2016. "26 Years of Strategic Technology Partnering: Investigating Trends, Patterns and Future Prospects in Research Through Frequency Analysis," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-44, April.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9801-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelen, Andreas, 2010. "Entrepreneurial orientation as a function of national cultural variations in two countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 354-368, December.
- Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte & Wiest, Gregor, 2012. "Cross-functional Integration and New Product Performance — The Impact of National and Corporate Culture," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 52-65.
- Abhilash S. Nair & Rani Ladha, 2013. "Investor Characteristics, Investment Goals And Choice- A Test Of The Mediating Effect Of Social Investment Efficacy On Socially Responsible Investing Behaviour In India," Working papers 124, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Su, Hung-Chung & Chen, Yi-Su, 2013. "Unpacking the relationships between learning mechanisms, culture types, and plant performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 728-737.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividualism Collectivism India Ireland Organizational commitment Tenure intent Effort Employee attitudes Work attitudes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:187-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.