Individualism-collectivism orientation and employee attitudes: A comparison of employees from the high-technology sector in India and Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall, Donna M., 1993. "Cross-cultural research on organizational commitment: A review and application of Hofstede's Value Survey Module," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 91-110, January.
- Henry S.R. Kao & NG Sek-Hong, 1993. "Organisational Commitment: From Trust to Altruism at Work," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 5(1), pages 43-60, March.
- Probst, Tahira M. & Carnevale, Peter J. & Triandis, Harry C., 1999. "Cultural Values in Intergroup and Single-Group Social Dilemmas," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 171-191, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irène Kilubi & Hans-Dietrich Haasis, 2016. "26 Years of Strategic Technology Partnering: Investigating Trends, Patterns and Future Prospects in Research Through Frequency Analysis," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-44, April.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9801-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelen, Andreas, 2010. "Entrepreneurial orientation as a function of national cultural variations in two countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 354-368, December.
- Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte & Wiest, Gregor, 2012. "Cross-functional Integration and New Product Performance — The Impact of National and Corporate Culture," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 52-65.
- Abhilash S. Nair & Rani Ladha, 2013. "Investor Characteristics, Investment Goals And Choice- A Test Of The Mediating Effect Of Social Investment Efficacy On Socially Responsible Investing Behaviour In India," Working papers 124, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Su, Hung-Chung & Chen, Yi-Su, 2013. "Unpacking the relationships between learning mechanisms, culture types, and plant performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 728-737.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividualism Collectivism India Ireland Organizational commitment Tenure intent Effort Employee attitudes Work attitudes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:187-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .