Forecast combinations of computational intelligence and linear models for the NN5 time series forecasting competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiong, Tao & Bao, Yukun & Hu, Zhongyi, 2013. "Beyond one-step-ahead forecasting: Evaluation of alternative multi-step-ahead forecasting models for crude oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 405-415.
- An, Ning & Zhao, Weigang & Wang, Jianzhou & Shang, Duo & Zhao, Erdong, 2013. "Using multi-output feedforward neural network with empirical mode decomposition based signal filtering for electricity demand forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 279-288.
- Grzegorz Marcjasz & Bartosz Uniejewski & Rafal Weron, 2017. "Importance of the long-term seasonal component in day-ahead electricity price forecasting revisited: Neural network models," HSC Research Reports HSC/17/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Venkatesh, Kamini & Ravi, Vadlamani & Prinzie, Anita & Poel, Dirk Van den, 2014. "Cash demand forecasting in ATMs by clustering and neural networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 383-392.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2016. "Modelling cross-dependencies between Spain’s regional tourism markets with an extension of the Gaussian process regression model," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 341-357, August.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2017.
"“Regional tourism demand forecasting with machine learning models: Gaussian process regression vs. neural network models in a multiple-input multiple-output setting","
IREA Working Papers
201701, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2017. "“Regional tourism demand forecasting with machine learning models: Gaussian process regression vs. neural network models in a multiple-input multiple-output setting”," AQR Working Papers 201701, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2017.
- Bontempi, Gianluca & Ben Taieb, Souhaib, 2011.
"Conditionally dependent strategies for multiple-step-ahead prediction in local learning,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 689-699.
- Bontempi, Gianluca & Ben Taieb, Souhaib, 2011. "Conditionally dependent strategies for multiple-step-ahead prediction in local learning," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 689-699, July.
- Keles, Dogan & Scelle, Jonathan & Paraschiv, Florentina & Fichtner, Wolf, 2016. "Extended forecast methods for day-ahead electricity spot prices applying artificial neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 218-230.
- V. Kamini & V. Ravi & A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2013. "Cash Demand Forecasting in ATMs by Clustering and Neural Networks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/865, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Dunis, Christian, 2014. "Stochastic and genetic neural network combinations in trading and hybrid time-varying leverage effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 21-54.
More about this item
KeywordsNN5 competition; Time series forecasting; Neural network forecasting; Gaussian process forecasting; Forecast combination; Seasonality; Computational intelligence models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:27:y:2011:i:3:p:672-688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.