Flash crash and policy uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bekiros, Stelios D., 2014.
"Exchange rates and fundamentals: Co-movement, long-run relationships and short-run dynamics,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 117-134.
- Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Co-Movement, Long-Run Relationships and Short-run Dynamics," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/21, European University Institute.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Ghassen El Montasser & Rangan Gupta, 2015.
"Causality between US economic policy and equity market uncertainties: Evidence from linear and nonlinear tests,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 18, pages 225-246, November.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Ghassen El Montasser & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Causality between US Economic Policy and Equity Market Uncertainties: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Tests," Working Papers 201358, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Brenner, Robin J. & Harjes, Richard H. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1996. "Another Look at Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 85-107, March.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom & Steven J. Davis, 2016.
"Measuring Economic Policy Uncertainty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 131(4), pages 1593-1636.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom & Steven J. Davis, 2015. "Measuring Economic Policy Uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 15111, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom & Steven J. Davis, 2015. "Measuring Economic Policy Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 21633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom & Steven J. Davis, 2015. "Measuring Economic Policy Uncertainty," CEP Discussion Papers dp1379, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Baker, Scott R. & Bloom, Nicholas & Davis, Steven J., 2015. "Measuring economic policy uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64986, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baker, Scott R. & Bloom, Nicholas & Davis, Steven J, 2015. "Measuring Economic Policy Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 10900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekiros, Stelios & Gupta, Rangan & Majumdar, Anandamayee, 2016.
"Incorporating economic policy uncertainty in US equity premium models: A nonlinear predictability analysis,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 291-296.
- Stelios Bekiros & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar, 2015. "Incorporating Economic Policy Uncertainty in US Equity Premium Models: A Nonlinear Predictability Analysis," Working Papers 201545, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jfinan:v:72:y:2017:i:3:p:967-998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Liu, Li & Zhang, Tao, 2015. "Economic policy uncertainty and stock market volatility," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 99-105.
- Tsagkanos, Athanasios & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2013. "A long-run relationship between stock price index and exchange rate: A structural nonparametric cointegrating regression approach," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 106-118.
- Kang, Wensheng & Perez de Gracia, Fernando & Ratti, Ronald A., 2017. "Oil price shocks, policy uncertainty, and stock returns of oil and gas corporations," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 344-359.
More about this item
KeywordsFlash crash; Policy uncertainty; Stock returns; Exchange rate movements; Extreme risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:248-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.