An empirical examination of the benefits of international diversification
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raymond Kan & Guofu Zhou, 2001.
"Tests of Mean-Variance Spanning,"
CEMA Working Papers
539, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Stefano Cavaglia & Robert J. Hodrick & Moroz Vadim & Xiaoyan Zhang, 2002. "Pricing the Global Industry Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 9344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995.
"Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Wang, Kevin Q., 2002. "Nonparametric tests of conditional mean-variance efficiency of a benchmark portfolio," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 133-169, March.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-52, September.
- Jonathan Fletcher & David Forbes, 2002. "U.K. Unit Trust Performance: Does it Matter Which Benchmark or Measure is Used?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 195-218, June.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Sallstrom, Torbjorn, 2002. "An Evaluation of International Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 3145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Zhenyu, 1998. "Efficiency loss and constraints on portfolio holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 359-375, June.
- Lingfeng Li, 2003. "An Economic Measure of Diversification Benefits," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm371, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2003.
- Li, Kai & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2003. "Diversification benefits of emerging markets subject to portfolio constraints," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 57-80, February.
- Mark M. Carhart & Jennifer N. Carpenter & Anthony W. Lynch & David K. Musto, 2002. "Mutual Fund Survivorship," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(5), pages 1439-1463.
- Nijman, T.E. & de Roon, F.A. & Werker, B.J.M., 2001. "Testing for Mean-Variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs : The case of emerging markets," Other publications TiSEM f4a3551a-d7ae-4c22-8813-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:15:y:2005:i:5:p:455-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.