A direct test for the mean variance efficiency of a portfolio
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986.
"A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-08, May.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014. "A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Green, R.C. & Hollifield, B., 1990.
"When Will Mean-Variance Efficient Portfolios Be Well Diversified?,"
GSIA Working Papers
1990-12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Green, Richard C & Hollifield, Burton, 1992. " When Will Mean-Variance Efficient Portfolios Be Well Diversified?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1785-809, December.
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Markowitz, Harry M, 1984. " Mean-Variance versus Direct Utility Maximization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Kandel, Shmuel & McCulloch, Robert & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1995.
"Bayesian Inference and Portfolio Efficiency,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 1-53.
- Shmuel Kandel & Robert McCulloch & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1993. "Bayesian Inference and Portfolio Efficiency," NBER Technical Working Papers 0134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandel, S. & McCulloch, R. & Stambaugh, R.F., 1991. "Bayesian Inference and Portfolio Efficiency," Weiss Center Working Papers 8-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Luttmer, Erzo G J, 1995.
"Econometric Evaluation of Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 237-74.
- Wang, Zhenyu, 1998. "Efficiency loss and constraints on portfolio holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 359-375, June.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Sharpe, William F., 1990.
"Capital Asset Prices With and Without Negative Holding,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1990-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Sharpe, William F, 1991. " Capital Asset Prices with and without Negative Holdings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 489-509, June.
- Alexander, Gordon J, 1993. " Short Selling and Efficient Sets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1497-1506, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:26:y:2002:i:7-8:p:1195-1215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.