The Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Short-Sale Restrictions and Related Issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Magomet Yandiev, 2011. "The Damped Fluctuations as a Base of Market Quotations," Working Papers 0003, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002.
"What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 249-298, November.
- Bruno Solnik & Campbell Harvey & Guofu Zhou, 1994. "What determines expected international asset returns ?," Working Papers hal-00607608, HAL.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," CEMA Working Papers 503, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 1994. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," NBER Working Papers 4660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Solnik & Campbell Harvey & Guofu Zhou, 1994. "What determines expected international asset returns ?," Working Papers hal-00607609, HAL.
- Wang, Zhenyu, 1998. "Efficiency loss and constraints on portfolio holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 359-375, June.
- Yuval Millo & Donald MacKenzie, 2007. "Building a boundary object: the evolution of Financial Risk Management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36530, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2014. "Resurrecting the size effect: Evidence from a panel nonlinear cointegration model for the G7 stock markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 46-53.
- Yan Li & Liangjun Su & Yuewu Xu, 2015. "A Combined Approach to the Inference of Conditional Factor Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Yan Li & Liangjun Su & Yuewu Xu, 2014. "A Combined Approach to the Inference of Conditional Factor Models," Working Papers 10-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1995. " Portfolio Inefficiency and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 157-184, March.
- Shmuel Kandel & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1994. "Portfolio Inefficiency and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 4702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, Taras & Reiß, Markus, 2016. "Exact and asymptotic tests on a factor model in low and large dimensions with applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 125-151.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smimou, K. & Bector, C.R. & Jacoby, G., 2008. "Portfolio selection subject to experts' judgments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1036-1054, December.
- Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2015. "Jackknife model averaging for quantile regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 40-58.
- Xun Lu & Liangjun Su, 2014. "Jackknife Model Averaging for Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 11-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Cifter Atilla & Ozun Alper, 2008. "Estimating the Effects of Interest Rates on Share Prices in Turkey Using a Multi-Scale Causality Test," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 68-79, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:32:y:1977:i:1:p:177-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed