An examination of causality and predictability between Australian domestic and offshore interest rates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swanson, Peggy E., 1988. "The international transmission of interest rates : A note on causal relationships between short-term external and domestic U.S. dollar returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 563-573, December.
- Jay H. Levin, 1974. "The Eurodollar Market and the International Transmission of Interest Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 205-24, May.
- Hartman, David G., 1984. "The international financial market and US interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 91-103, April.
- Perron, P, 1988.
"The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis,"
338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989. "The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1992. "Term premiums and the integration of the eurocurrency markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 17-39, February.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Campbell, John Y. & Clarida, Richard H., 1987.
"The term structure of euromarket interest rates : An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 25-44, January.
- John Y. Campbell & Richard H. Clarida, 1986. "The Term Structure of Euromarket Interest Rates: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 1946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y. & Clarida, Richard H., 1987. "The Term Structure of Euromarket Interest Rates: An Empirical Investigation," Scholarly Articles 3353759, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Richard H. Clarida, 1985. "The Term Structure of Euromarket Interest Rates: An Empirical Investigation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 772R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- David G. Hartman, 1980. "The International Financial Market and U.S. Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tse, Yiuman & Booth, G. Geoffrey, 1996. "Common volatility and volatility spillovers between U.S. and Eurodollar interest rates: Evidence from the futures market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 299-312, August.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- John Sequeira & MICHAEL McALEER, 2000. "Testing the risk premium and cost-of-carry hypotheses for currency futures contracts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 277-289.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-28, August.
- Fung, Hung-Gay & Isberg, Steven C., 1992. "The international transmission of eurodollar and US interest rates: A cointegration analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 757-769, August.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Wai-Chung Lo & Hung-Gay Fung & Morse, Joel N., 1995. "A note on Euroyen and domestic yen interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1309-1321, October.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1967. "The Structure Of International Interest Rates: The U.S. Treasury Bill Rate And The Eurodollar Deposit Rate," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 455-465, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:10:y:2000:i:1:p:83-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.