The international financial market and US interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simpson, J.L. & Evans, J.P., 2005. "Systemic risk in the major Eurobanking markets: Evidence from inter-bank offered rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 125-144, December.
- Hsieh, Nigel C. T. & Lin, Antsong & Swanson, Peggy E., 1999. "Global money market interrelationships," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-85, January.
- William A. Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Central Bank co-operation and International liquidity in the financial crisis of 2008-09," FMG Special Papers sp187, Financial Markets Group.
- Park, Jinwoo, 2001. "Information flows between non-deliverable forward (NDF) and spot markets: Evidence from Korean currency," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 363-377, August.
- Darby, Michael R., 1986.
"The internationalization of American banking and finance: Structure, risk, and world interest rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 403-428, December.
- Michaek Darby, 1985. "The Internationalization of American Banking and Finance: Structure, Risk, and World Interest Rates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 385, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1986. "The Internationalization of American Banking and Finance: Structure, Risk, adn World Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 1989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fung, Hung-Gay & Jang, Hoyoon & Lee, Wai, 1997. "International interest rate transmission and volatility spillover," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 67-75.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985.
"International capital mobility and crowding-out in the U.S. economy: imperfect integration of financial markets or of goods markets?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 33-74.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985. "International Capital Mobility and Crowding Out in the U.S. Economy: Imperfect Integration of Financial Markets or of Goods Markets?," NBER Working Papers 1773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tan Hock Ann, Albert & Alles, Lakshman, 2000. "An examination of causality and predictability between Australian domestic and offshore interest rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 1997. "Domestic and eurocurrency yields: Any exchange rate link? Evidence from a VAR model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 41-49, February.
- Bremnes, Helge & Gjerde, Oystein & Saettem, Frode, 1997. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of interest rates in the Eurocurrency market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 767-778, September.
- de Jong, Pieter J. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2006. "The Euro deposit market in a global perspective," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 354-365, March.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth A. Froot, 1986. "The Dollar as Speculative Bubble: A Tale of Fundamentalists and Chartists," NBER Working Papers 1854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wai-Wah Cheung, Daniel & Wan-Sing Hung, Bill, 1998. "The international transmission of US, Eurodollar and Asian dollar interest rates: Some empirical evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 77-86, May.
- Wai-Chung Lo & Hung-Gay Fung & Morse, Joel N., 1995. "A note on Euroyen and domestic yen interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1309-1321, October.
- Clinebell, John M. & Kahl, Douglas R. & Stevens, Jerry L., 2000. "Integration of LIBOR and Treasury bill yields over different monetary regimes," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 17-30.
- Lin, Antsong & Swanson, Peggy E., 1997. "The U.S. dollar in global money markets: A multivariate cointegration analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 139-150.
- Krishna M. Kasibhatla, 2012. "Integration of Key Worldwide Money Market Interest Rates and the Federal Funds Rate: An Empirical Investigation," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(4), pages 125-138.
- Anoruo, Emmanuel & Ramchander, Sanjay & Thiewes, Harold F., 2002. "International linkage of interest rates: Evidence from the emerging economies of Asia," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 217-235.
- Swanson, Peggy E., 2003. "The interrelatedness of global equity markets, money markets, and foreign exchange markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 135-155.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:434-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Hyunyoung & Finnerty, Joseph, 2006. "Impact study on the interest rate futures market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 495-512, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:3:y:1984:i:1:p:91-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.