Mortality-dependent financial risk measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 71-92, May.
- Dahl, Mikkel, 2004. "Stochastic mortality in life insurance: market reserves and mortality-linked insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 113-136, August.
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006. "Pricing Death: Frameworks for the Valuation and Securitization of Mortality Risk," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 79-120, May.
- Yijia Lin & Samuel H. Cox, 2005. "Securitization of Mortality Risks in Life Annuities," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(2), pages 227-252, June.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & David Promislow, S., 2001. "Mortality derivatives and the option to annuitise," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 299-318, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Daniel & Weber, Frederik, 2007. "Assessing Investment and Longevity Risks within Immediate Annuities," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1982, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl, 2011.
"Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks and Life Insurer Solvency,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 36(3), pages 458-475, July.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut GrÃ¼ndl, 2009. "Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks, and Life Insurer Solvency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hanewald, Katja & Post, Thomas & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Stochastic mortality, macroeconomic risks, and life insurer solvency," ICIR Working Paper Series 01/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Anja De Waegenaere & Bertrand Melenberg & Ralph Stevens, 2010. "Longevity Risk," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 151-192, June.
- Lin, Yijia & MacMinn, Richard D. & Tian, Ruilin, 2015. "De-risking defined benefit plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 52-65.
- Qian, Linyi & Wang, Wei & Wang, Rongming & Tang, Yincai, 2010. "Valuation of equity-indexed annuity under stochastic mortality and interest rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 123-129, October.
- Hunt, Andrew & Blake, David, 2015. "Modelling longevity bonds: Analysing the Swiss Re Kortis bond," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 12-29.
- Friedberg Leora & Webb Anthony, 2007.
"Life Is Cheap: Using Mortality Bonds to Hedge Aggregate Mortality Risk,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, July.
- Leora Friedberg & Anthony Webb, 2006. "Life is Cheap: Using Mortality Bonds to Hedge Aggregate Mortality Risk," NBER Working Papers 11984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stevens, R.S.P. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Melenberg, B., 2011. "Longevity Risk and Natural Hedge Potential in Portfolios Of Life Insurance Products : The Effect of Investment Risk," Other publications TiSEM a3e07689-4b6b-4987-852c-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ngai, Andrew & Sherris, Michael, 2011. "Longevity risk management for life and variable annuities: The effectiveness of static hedging using longevity bonds and derivatives," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 100-114, July.
- Stevens, R.S.P. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Melenberg, B., 2011. "Longevity Risk and Natural Hedge Potential in Portfolios Of Life Insurance Products : The Effect of Investment Risk," Discussion Paper 2011-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lin, Tzuling & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2010. "An additive stochastic model of mortality rates: An application to longevity risk in reserve evaluation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 423-435, April.
- Rachel WINGENBACH & Jong-Min KIM & Hojin JUNG, 2020. "Living Longer in High Longevity Risk," JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 86(1), pages 47-86, March.
- Andrew J. G. Cairns, 2013. "Robust Hedging of Longevity Risk," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 621-648, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:38:y:2006:i:3:p:427-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.