Pricing contingent claims in incomplete markets when the holder can choose among different payoffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freddy Delbaen & Peter Grandits & Thorsten Rheinländer & Dominick Samperi & Martin Schweizer & Christophe Stricker, 2002. "Exponential Hedging and Entropic Penalties," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 99-123.
- S. D. Jacka, 1992. "A Martingale Representation Result and an Application to Incomplete Financial Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 239-250.
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
- Schweizer, Martin, 2001. "From actuarial to financial valuation principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 31-47, February.
- Yuri M. Kabanov & Christophe Stricker, 2002. "On the optimal portfolio for the exponential utility maximization: remarks to the six-author paper," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 125-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhn, Christoph, 2004. "Game contingent claims in complete and incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 889-902, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:31:y:2002:i:2:p:215-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.