Utility Indifference Hedging with Exponential Additive Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Rheinländer, 2005. "An entropy approach to the Stein and Stein model with correlation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 399-413, July.
- Michael Monoyios, 2004. "Performance of utility-based strategies for hedging basis risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 245-255.
- Esche, Felix & Schweizer, Martin, 2005. "Minimal entropy preserves the Lévy property: how and why," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 299-327, February.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kallsen Jan & Rheinländer Thorsten, 2011. "Asymptotic utility-based pricing and hedging for exponential utility," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 28(1), pages 17-36, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUtility indifference pricing and hedging; Minimal entropy martingale measure; Exponential additive processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:151-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .