Partial Equilibria with Convex Capital Requirements: Existence, Uniqueness and Stability
In an incomplete semimartingale model of a financial market, we consider several risk-averse financial agents who negotiate the price of a bundle of contingent claims. Assuming that the agents' risk preferences are modelled by convex capital requirements, we define and analyze their demand functions and propose a notion of a partial equilibrium price. In addition to sufficient conditions for the existence and uniqueness, we also show that the equilibrium prices are stable with respect to misspecifications of agents' risk preferences.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burgert, Christian & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2008. "Allocation of risks and equilibrium in markets with finitely many traders," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 177-188, February.
- (**), Hui Wang & Jaksa Cvitanic & (*), Walter Schachermayer, 2001. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets with random endowment," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 259-272.
- Damir Filipović & Michael Kupper, 2008. "Optimal Capital And Risk Transfers For Group Diversification," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 55-76.
- David Heath & Hyejin Ku, 2004. "Pareto Equilibria with coherent measures of risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 163-172.
- Kasper Larsen & Gordan Zitkovic, 2007. "Stability of utility-maximization in incomplete markets," Papers 0706.0474, arXiv.org.
- Mingxin Xu, 2004.
"Risk Measure Pricing and Hedging in Incomplete Markets,"
0406004, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 2005.
- Mingxin Xu, 2006. "Risk measure pricing and hedging in incomplete markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 51-71, January.
- Marco Frittelli & Giacomo Scandolo, 2006. "Risk Measures And Capital Requirements For Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 589-612.
- Michail Anthropelos & Gordan Zitkovic, 2008. "On Agents' Agreement and Partial-Equilibrium Pricing in Incomplete Markets," Papers 0803.2198, arXiv.org.
- Larsen, Kasper & Zitkovic, Gordan, 2007. "Stability of utility-maximization in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1642-1662, November.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2004.
"Convergence of utility functions and convergence of optimal strategies,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 133-144, January.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2004. "Convergence of utility functions and convergence of optimal strategies," Post-Print halshs-00151579, HAL.
- Freddy Delbaen & Peter Grandits & Thorsten Rheinländer & Dominick Samperi & Martin Schweizer & Christophe Stricker, 2002. "Exponential Hedging and Entropic Penalties," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 99-123.
- Carr, Peter & Geman, Helyette & Madan, Dilip B., 2001. "Pricing and hedging in incomplete markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 131-167, October.
- Julien Hugonnier & Dmitry Kramkov, 2004. "Optimal investment with random endowments in incomplete markets," Papers math/0405293, arXiv.org.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0901.3318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.